Welcome to Women Owned Law
Women Owned Law is a ground-breaking group created to connect and advance women entrepreneurs in the law. WOL provides a forum for networking opportunities; seeks to increase visibility and media coverage of women entrepreneurs in the law; helps interested firms grow into larger organizations with significant influence in the legal industry; and provides an “on ramp” for women considering their own legal ventures.
Women Owned Law Mission
Women Owned Law is a national networking group for women owned law and legal services firms. Our mission is to provide opportunities for women legal entrepreneurs to come together, support each other and help our businesses prosper.
Women Owned Law Vision
Equity, parity and influence for women entrepreneurs in the law.
The Benefits of Membership
Women Owned Law provides its members with resources that guide and empower these women entrepreneurs in the law as they build their businesses. Expand your network and connect with like-minds within the legal ecosystem by becoming a member and getting involved. Some of these member benefits are:
- Networking Opportunities - local, national and online
- Women Owned Law Membership and Referral Directory (to launch in July 2017)
- Women Owned Law Career Center and Job Board (to launch in July 2017)
- Women Owned Law Speakers Series
- Educational Programming, including CLE credit opportunities
- Recognition on Women Owned Law website (For Founders Circle Sponsors and up)
- Plus discounts on additional services and programs exclusive to Women Owned Law members
Thank you Women Owned Law Founders Circle Sponsors
Upcoming Networking Events
WOL Speakers Series Podcast
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF WBE CERTIFICATION
(Women Owned Law Speaker Series Recording)
Recorded on 5/11/2017