America's First Law Library
About Jenkins Law Library Membership Benefit
Jenkins is the practitioner’s law library in Philadelphia, however they also serve the needs of lawyers throughout Pennsylvania and beyond. Women Owned Law members will receive a 25% discount off the cost of membership to the library.
Current Membership Price: $200 per attorney
Women Owned Law Members Price: $150 per attorney (Membership runs on a 12 month cycle)
Members of Women Owned Law receive the same benefits as full paying members.
- Remote Access Databases – available 24/7
- Court Records & Briefs – PA Appellate Courts and Third Circuit; Download Briefs for Free.
- Fastcase – Complete package – State and Federal cases, statutes and more. (Firms with less than 50 attorneys only.)
- General One File – Articles on multi-disciplinary topics from 1980 to present.
- HeinOnline – Current and historical legal materials; law reviews, state & federal statutes, federal regulations, and more.
- Law Journal Press – More than 150 treatises, many with forms. (Firms with less than 50 attorneys only.)
- LegalTrac – Major law reviews, bar journals, and legal newspapers from 1980 to present.
- LexisNexis Digital Library – More than 250 eBooks including treatises, forms, and federal statutes.
- LLMC Digital – Historical U.S. federal, state, and territory materials, and select foreign jurisdictions.
- NCLC Digital Library – 20 NCLC treatises with supplemental materials and forms. (Firms with 10 or less attorneys only.)
- Newsbank – More than 8,500 news sources and 30 magazines.
- Nolo – Hundreds of publications and thousands of legal forms.
- Oxford English Dictionary (OED) -- More than 600,000 words.
- PA Legal Forms – More than 5700 fill-in ready forms on a range of legal topics.
- Pennsylvania Legislative Histories – More than 1300 histories.
- Philadelphia City Solicitor Opinions – More than 2000 opinions from 1952-2009.
- ProQuest Congressional – Congressional Record, Hearings, Committee Reports, Prints, and more.
- Restatements & Principles of the Law – More than 30 restatements, including torts, trusts,contracts, agency, and property.
- Treatises on Fastcase – More than 130 practice books, many with forms
- Lexis Advance and Westlaw are available at the library. We have 5 Lexis and 3 Westlaw workstations.
- Personalized reference and research services with rapid turnaround times on all requests – first 15 minutes free.
- Document Delivery service for materials in our collection or anywhere in the world.
- Book borrowing privileges from our renowned collection.
- CLE classes at low cost.
- Conference Room rentals at a discounted price.
To join the library, please contact Jenkins Law Library's Membership Department at 215.574.1500 and let us know you are a member of Women Owned Law to receive the discount. Please note that we require all attorneys in your firm to join. You can add your law clerk, paralegal, or other support staff for free.