Membership Options Available
- Founders Circle Sponsor - $500
- Individual Membership - $250 Annually
- Student Membership - $25 Annually (must be enrolled as a full or part-time law student)
Each membership option includes one (1) year of Women Owned Law membership and benefits. Yearly membership is determined on an anniversary basis and starts on the first day of any given month and includes a 30-day grace period. Membership dues are non-refundable. Founders Circle Sponsorship includes perpetual recognition on the website as part of “Birth of Women Owned Law” narrative.
- A firm or member of a Women Owned law firm.
- A firm or member of a Women Owned legal services firm whose business includes the practice of law.
- A firm or member of a Women Owned legal services firm whose business does not include the practice of law; or
- Another person or entity who supports the mission of the Association.
Women Owned is defined as a firm in which at least 50% of the ownership interest is held individually or collectively by one or more women.
Select on option below to begin the online application process.
If you do not want to process your payment online and would like to pay by check or money order please click here.
To pay by check or money order click here.
Contributions or gifts to Women Owned Law are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. They may, however, be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. Consult your tax professional with questions.
Additional sponsorship opportunities that include organizational memberships for 2 or more individuals as well as other benefits for your firm or organization are available through Women Owned Law.