- Perpetual recognition on WOL’s website as part of “Birth of WOL” narrative
- Recognition at events
- Includes one (1) designated member at donor’s choice plus up to eight (8) individual memberships
- Five (5) guest passes at any single ticketed WOL event
- Member pricing for five (5) guests at any WOL ticketed event
- Opportunity for three Member Highlight and one Sponsor Spotlight features on WOL homepage, rotates quarterly / every two months (questions provided in advance)
- Opportunity to sponsor one local at no additional cost
- Opportunity to sponsor national event at discounted cost
- Opportunity to make welcoming remarks and/or introduce guest speakers
- Potential for industry exclusivity on a local basis
All benefits other than perpetual recognition in Birth of WOL narrative are limited to one membership yea.
Contributions or gifts to Women Owned Law are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. They may, however, be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. Consult your tax
professional with questions.