With the goal of advancing its mission and vision, Women Owned Law is currently undertaking the initiatives BELOW
- Provide a national forum for women entrepreneurs in the law to network with and learn from each another in order to further their business goals
- Raise the profile and increase the visibility and media coverage of women owned law and legal services firms
- Serve as a resource/clearinghouse of information about women owned law and legal services firms for the media and others interested in this growing market sector
- Help interested women owned law and legal services firms grow into larger organizations with significant influence in the legal ecosystem
- Provide “on ramp” opportunities for and assistance to women seeking to transition into their own law and legal services firms and/or other law and legal services firms 50% owned by women – either from existing traditional law firms or directly from law school
BECOME A MEMBER OR SPONSOR
JOIN A TASK FORCE/COMMITTEE
- Regional task forces:
We are seeking members for regional task forces in New York, Washington, D.C., and wherever you are.
- Organization wide committees:
We are seeking additional members for our nationwide committees, as follows: Activities (responsible for our Philadelphia and National events); Communications (responsible for all our PR/Communications and will be heading our research project on women legal entrepreneurs); Membership (responsible for growing our member base and member engagement); and Sponsorship (responsible for securing necessary financial support for Women Owned Law).
SPREAD THE WORD: SHARE THIS WEBSITE!
The wider our network, the more powerful Women Owned Law will be
and the better able to serve you.